Bear Creek Lake Cabins was uploaded at April 5, 2017 at 12:06 pm. This post is uploaded under the Cabin category. Bear Creek Lake Cabins is tagged with Bear Creek Lake Cabins, Bear, Creek, Lake, Cabins..
Bearbear1 (bâr),USA pronunciation v., bore or (Archaic) bare;
borne or born;
- to hold up;
support: to bear the weight of the roof.
- to hold or remain firm under (a load): The roof will not bear the strain of his weight.
- to bring forth (young);
give birth to: to bear a child.
- to produce by natural growth: a tree that bears fruit.
- to hold up under;
be capable of: His claim doesn't bear close examination.
- to press or push against: The crowd was borne back by the police.
- to hold or carry (oneself, one's body, one's head, etc.): to bear oneself erectly.
- to conduct (oneself ): to bear oneself bravely.
- to suffer;
undergo: to bear the blame.
- to sustain without yielding or suffering injury;
tolerate (usually used in negative constructions, unless qualified): I can't bear your nagging. I can hardly bear to see her suffering so.
- to be fit for or worthy of: It doesn't bear repeating.
- to carry;
bring: to bear gifts.
- to carry in the mind or heart: to bear love; to bear malice.
- to transmit or spread (gossip, tales, etc.).
- to render;
give: to bear witness; to bear testimony.
- to lead;
take: They bore him home.
- to have and be entitled to: to bear title.
- to exhibit;
show: to bear a resemblance.
- to accept or have, as an obligation: to bear responsibility; to bear the cost.
- to stand in (a relation or ratio);
have or show correlatively: the relation that price bears to profit.
- to possess, as a quality or characteristic;
have in or on: to bear traces; to bear an inscription.
- to have and use;
exercise: to bear authority; to bear sway.
- to tend in a course or direction;
go: to bear west; to bear left at the fork in the road.
- to be located or situated: The lighthouse bears due north.
- to bring forth young or fruit: Next year the tree will bear.
- bear down:
- to press or weigh down.
- to strive harder;
intensify one's efforts: We can't hope to finish unless everyone bears down.
- [Naut.]to approach from windward, as a ship: The cutter was bearing down the channel at twelve knots.
- bear down on or upon:
- to press or weigh down on.
- to strive toward.
- to approach something rapidly.
- [Naut.]to approach (another vessel) from windward: The sloop bore down on us, narrowly missing our stern.
- bear off:
- [Naut.]to keep (a boat) from touching or rubbing against a dock, another boat, etc.
- [Naut.]to steer away.
- [Backgammon.]to remove the stones from the board after they are all home.
- bear on or upon, to affect, relate to, or have connection with;
be relevant to: This information may bear on the case.
- bear out, to substantiate;
confirm: The facts bear me out.
- bear up, to endure;
face hardship bravely: It is inspiring to see them bearing up so well.
- bear with, to be patient or forbearing with: Please bear with me until I finish the story.
- bring to bear, to concentrate on with a specific purpose: Pressure was brought to bear on those with overdue accounts.
Creekcreek (krēk, krik),USA pronunciation n.
- [U.S., Canada, and Australia.]a stream smaller than a river.
- a stream or channel in a coastal marsh.
- [Chiefly Atlantic States and Brit.]a recess or inlet in the shore of the sea.
- an estuary.
- [Brit. Dial.]a narrow, winding passage or hidden recess.
- up the creek, [Slang.]in a predicament;
in a difficult or seemingly hopeless situation.
Lakelake1 (lāk),USA pronunciation n.
- a body of fresh or salt water of considerable size, surrounded by land.
- any similar body or pool of other liquid, as oil.
- (go) jump in the lake, (used as an exclamation of dismissal or impatience.)
Cabinscab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
The article of Bear Creek Lake Cabins have 12 attachments , they are File:Cabin 6 Bear Creek Lake, File:Cabin 6 Bear Creek Lake, Colorado Bear Creek Cabin 3, Colorado Bear Creek Cabin 8, The Cabins Have Wrap Around Porches With Rocking Chairs Where We Were Definitely Going To Be Spending Some Evenings., Bear Creek Lake State Park Cabin 6 Is 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Cabin In Virginia, Address: 22 Bear Creek Lake Road Cumberland, VA 23040, Bear Creek Campground At Lake Compounce Construction Update, Georgia Mountain Cabin Rentals, Lake Compounce, Colorado Bear Creek Cabin 2, Blue Moon Rising On Deep Creek Lake, McHenry Tiny Home Living Is So. Following are the pictures:
Before discussing Bear Creek Lake Cabins, we would like to speak about some recommendations on make vanity up within your space. Be sure you select a dressing-table with capability that is optimum. Bear Creek Lake Cabins may be used for-you who wish to alter bedroom is made up by the appearance of the.
While in the feeling of Bear Creek Lake Cabins that you need to be ready to support all of the desires components selection, including scents, before the 'features' resources makeup materials. In general, dressers need extra light. This can be circumvented by setting a wall lamp about the remaining and right-side mirror or with the addition of a tiny light at across the reflection.
Chairs may be the correct selection for a combined with dressing table, along with practical as it can certainly be integrated underneath the underneath the cabinet, ottoman gives light's feeling.