This article about Balance Table was published at April 16, 2017 at 1:40 pm. It is published in the Table category. Balance Table is tagged with Balance Table, Balance, Table..
Balancebal•ance (bal′əns),USA pronunciation n., v., -anced, -anc•ing.
- a state of equilibrium or equipoise;
equal distribution of weight, amount, etc.
- something used to produce equilibrium;
- mental steadiness or emotional stability;
habit of calm behavior, judgment, etc.
- a state of bodily equilibrium: He lost his balance and fell down the stairs.
- an instrument for determining weight, typically by the equilibrium of a bar with a fulcrum at the center, from each end of which is suspended a scale or pan, one holding an object of known weight, and the other holding the object to be weighed.
- the remainder or rest: He carried what he could and left the balance for his brother to bring.
- the power or ability to decide an outcome by throwing one's strength, influence, support, or the like, to one side or the other.
- (in winemaking) the degree to which all the attributes of a wine are in harmony, with none either too prominent or deficient.
- equality between the totals of the two sides of an account.
- the difference between the debit total and the credit total of an account.
- unpaid difference represented by the excess of debits over credits.
- an adjustment of accounts.
- the act of balancing;
comparison as to weight, amount, importance, etc.;
- preponderating weight: The balance of the blame is on your side.
- composition or placement of elements of design, as figures, forms, or colors, in such a manner as to produce an aesthetically pleasing or harmoniously integrated whole.
- [Dance.]a balancing movement.
- Also called balance wheel. [Horol.]a wheel that oscillates against the tension of a hairspring to regulate the beats of a watch or clock.
- (cap.) the constellation or sign of Libra;
- [Audio.](in a stereophonic sound system) the comparative loudness of two speakers, usually set by a control(balance control) on the amplifier or receiver.
- in the balance, with the outcome in doubt or suspense: While the jury deliberated, his fate rested in the balance.
- on balance, considering all aspects: On balance, the new product is doing well.
- to bring to or hold in equilibrium;
poise: to balance a book on one's head.
- to arrange, adjust, or proportion the parts of symmetrically.
- to be equal or proportionate to: I'm always happy when cash on hand balances expected expenses. One side of an equation must balance the other.
- to add up the two sides of (an account) and determine the difference.
- to make the necessary entries in (an account) so that the sums of the two sides will be equal.
- to settle by paying what remains due on an account;
equalize or adjust.
- to weigh in a balance.
- to estimate the relative weight or importance of;
compare: to balance all the probabilities of a situation.
- to serve as a counterpoise to;
offset: The advantages more than balance the disadvantages.
- [Dance.]to move in rhythm to and from: to balance one's partner.
- to have an equality or equivalence in weight, parts, etc.;
be in equilibrium: The account doesn't balance. Do these scales balance?
- [Accountableing.]to reckon or adjust accounts.
- to waver or hesitate: He would balance and temporize endlessly before reaching a decision.
- [Dance.]to move forward and backward or in opposite directions.
Tableta•ble (tā′bəl),USA pronunciation n., v., -bled, -bling, adj.
- an article of furniture consisting of a flat, slablike top supported on one or more legs or other supports: a kitchen table; an operating table; a pool table.
- such a piece of furniture specifically used for serving food to those seated at it.
- the food placed on a table to be eaten: She sets a good table.
- a group of persons at a table, as for a meal, game, or business transaction.
- a gaming table.
- a flat or plane surface;
a level area.
- a tableland or plateau.
- a concise list or guide: a table of contents.
- an arrangement of words, numbers, or signs, or combinations of them, as in parallel columns, to exhibit a set of facts or relations in a definite, compact, and comprehensive form;
a synopsis or scheme.
- (cap.) the constellation Mensa.
- a flat and relatively thin piece of wood, stone, metal, or other hard substance, esp. one artificially shaped for a particular purpose.
- a course or band, esp. of masonry, having a distinctive form or position.
- a distinctively treated surface on a wall.
- a smooth, flat board or slab on which inscriptions may be put.
- the tablets on which certain collections of laws were anciently inscribed: the tables of the Decalogue.
- the laws themselves.
- the inner or outer hard layer or any of the flat bones of the skull.
- a sounding board.
- the upper horizontal surface of a faceted gem.
- a gem with such a surface.
- on the table, [Parl. Proc.]
- [Brit.]submitted for consideration.
- turn the tables, to cause a reversal of an existing situation, esp. with regard to gaining the upper hand over a competitor, rival, antagonist, etc.: Fortune turned the tables and we won. We turned the tables on them and undersold them by 50 percent.
- under the table:
- as a bribe;
secretly: She gave money under the table to get the apartment.
- wait (on) table, to work as a waiter or waitress: He worked his way through college by waiting table.Also, wait tables.
- to place (a card, money, etc.) on a table.
- to enter in or form into a table or list.
- [Parl. Proc.]
- [Chiefly U.S.]to lay aside (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for future discussion, usually with a view to postponing or shelving the matter indefinitely.
- to present (a proposal, resolution, etc.) for discussion.
- of, pertaining to, or for use on a table: a table lamp.
- suitable for serving at a table or for eating or drinking: table grapes.
This image about Balance Table have 15 attachments including AMD-SS Balance Table, AMD-SB Balance Table, Balance Table, A Balance Table For Every Environment, LifeSpaceJourney Balance Table, Click To Open Image! Click To Open Image!, Balance Table, Balance Table Suppliers And Manufacturers At Alibaba.com, Balance-table-WHITEsm, “In Balance” Table, Marble-balance-table.jpg, Beryl OEM/ODM Free Design Laboratory Balance Table Laboratory Furniture Lab Bench Wholesale, Laboratory Balance Table, Speirs Robertson & Co Ltd, Date Added: 01 Oct 2013 BALANCE | 25 YEARS ANNIVERSARY Special, Balance Tables. Below are the photos:
The color impression has been established like a medium for that generation of feeling, emotional impression, type, and the style or personality of the bedroom. Colors might be displayed with the occurrence of furniture, accessories soft furnishings, wall colour designs, mementos home, actually picture home.
The current presence of furniture because it characterizes the collection that is color, a space will significantly affect the impact that in with a furniture. Produce of combining color using the place furniture, no oversight you have. Here are a few thoughts which is induced the many hues for that design of one's home furnishings.
Especially if you have animals including puppies or cats, must prevent furniture and accessories' usage is bright. You will be frustrated with treatment that is additional. The white color is generally rapidly evident dust or if spots. So that you is going to be fascinated rapidly outdated and rundown, consequently no further stylish furniture.
Additional shades as possible use not to provide selected effects about your home furniture's utilization layout. You'll be able to select green or brown leaves, should you select Balance Table that triggered the strange, for natural coloring. For showing along with black can represents an elegant and graceful effect.
Desire Balance Table, will give the impression a new impression and straightforward impression. In the event that you design it for comfortable furnishings furniture purposes this feeling would appear traditional colors. But if you are developing furniture for chair or stand it will supply the impact of basic and a stylish. White is not unsuitable for level a seat, a couch.
This design's use applies in the event you curently have children that are grown old. You need to avoid using these hues, in case your children are toddlers. Why? Yes naturally, in order to avoid the perception of filthy that induced because not him youngsters in playing with your favorite furniture.