The image of Bench Press Decline was posted at June 11, 2017 at 1:13 am. It is published at the Bench category. Bench Press Decline is labelled with Bench Press Decline, Bench, Press, Decline..
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Presspress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
Declinede•cline (di klīn′),USA pronunciation v., -clined, -clin•ing, n.
- to withhold or deny consent to do, enter into or upon, etc.;
refuse: He declined to say more about it.
- to express inability or reluctance to accept;
refuse with courtesy: to decline an invitation; to decline an offer.
- to cause to slope or incline downward.
- to inflect (a noun, pronoun, or adjective), as Latin puella, declined puella, puellae, puellae, puellam, puella in the five cases of the singular.
- to recite or display all or some subset of the inflected forms of a noun, pronoun, or adjective in a fixed order.
- to express courteous refusal;
refuse: We sent him an invitation but he declined.
- to bend or slant down;
descend: The hill declines to the lake.
- (of pathways, routes, objects, etc.) to follow a downward course or path: The sun declined in the skies.
- to draw toward the close, as the day.
- to fail in strength, vigor, character, value, etc.;
- to fail or dwindle;
sink or fade away: to decline in popularity.
- to descend, as to an unworthy level;
- to be characterized by declension.
- a downward slope;
- a downward movement, as of prices or population;
diminution: a decline in the stock market.
- a failing or gradual loss, as in strength, character, power, or value;
deterioration: the decline of the Roman Empire.
- a gradual deterioration of the physical powers, as in later life or in disease: After his seventieth birthday he went into a decline.
- progress downward or toward the close, as of the sun or the day.
- the later years or last part: He became an editor in the decline of his life.
Bench Press Decline have 13 photos it's including Tuff Stuff PPF-709 Proformance Plus Olympic Decline Bench Press, Smith Machine Decline Bench Press, 1. Increase Activation Of The Pecs, Muscle & Strength, Decline Hammer-grip Dumbbell Bench Press, Decline Barbell Bench Press, Decline Barbell Bench Press, IMG 1190 Heavy Lifting - 400 X 1 Decline Bench Press, The Belief That Doing Decline Bench Presses Will Flatten Your Chest Is Nothing More Than A Myth. The Truth Is That The Decline Bench Press Will Help You ., Hammer Strength Olympic Decline Bench, Amazing Brand Fitness Equipment AMA-8832 Decline Bench Press / Weight Lifting Bench, Valor BF-39 Flat/Incline/Decline Olympic Bench For Incline Presses, The Decline Bench Press. Below are the attachments:
Things to look for in a Bench Press Decline Collection are sleek models and different colors. Usually along with of contemporary room packages will be dark, white and reddish. It might imply bright bed dark timber and red accent pillows. Or you're able to look in the head of the sleep with steel structures, dark bedrooms and bright glass accents for bedroom pieces.
There are numerous possibilities to get this diverse shade to be the primary for your bedroom design. Next look at service furniture's bits you will need inside your room. It's possible an entire modern bedroom set that has all the stuff you need to finish the design you dream to your space can be found by you. Before purchasing, you ought to produce a list of bits of different feature furniture that will complement the look you aim, as well as the items you need, to possess all the storage you would like at.
Again-this Bench Press Decline Collection must fit the modern content and color scheme of black or white wood, material and glass features. You might find a quite contemporary part plus a dressing-table with gold metal accents which will offer a very pointed glance.