Belleayre Lodge & Cabins was posted on June 20, 2017 at 9:09 am. It is uploaded on the Cabin category. Belleayre Lodge & Cabins is labelled with Belleayre Lodge & Cabins, Belleayre, Lodge, &, Cabins..
Lodgelodge (loj),USA pronunciation n., v., lodged, lodg•ing.
- a small, makeshift or crude shelter or habitation, as of boughs, poles, skins, earth, or rough boards;
cabin or hut.
- a house used as a temporary residence, as in the hunting season.
- a summer cottage.
- a house or cottage, as in a park or on an estate, occupied by a gatekeeper, caretaker, gardener, or other employee.
- a resort hotel, motel, or inn.
- the main building of a camp, resort hotel, or the like.
- the meeting place of a branch of certain fraternal organizations.
- the members composing the branch: The lodge is planning a picnic.
- any of various North American Indian dwellings, as a tepee or long house. Cf. earth lodge.
- the Indians who live in such a dwelling or a family or unit of North American Indians.
- the home of a college head at Cambridge University, England.
- the den of an animal or group of animals, esp. beavers.
- to have a habitation or quarters, esp. temporarily, as in a hotel, motel, or inn: We lodged in a guest house.
- to live in rented quarters in another's house: He lodged with a local family during his college days.
- to be fixed, implanted, or caught in a place or position;
come to rest;
stick: The bullet lodged in his leg.
- to furnish with a habitation or quarters, esp. temporarily;
accommodate: Can you lodge us for the night?
- to furnish with a room or rooms in one's house for payment;
have as a lodger: a boardinghouse that lodges oil workers.
- to serve as a residence, shelter, or dwelling for;
shelter: The château will lodge the ambassador during his stay.
- to put, store, or deposit, as in a place, for storage or keeping;
stow: to lodge one's valuables in a hotel safe.
- to bring or send into a particular place or position.
- to house or contain: The spinal canal lodges and protects the spinal cord.
- to vest (power, authority, etc.).
- to put or bring (information, a complaint, etc.) before a court or other authority.
- to beat down or lay flat, as vegetation in a storm: A sudden hail had lodged the crops.
- to track (a deer) to its lair.
Cabinscab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
The image of Belleayre Lodge & Cabins have 9 images it's including Belleayre Lodge Is Home To A Variety Of Accommodations And Amenities. From Vintage Studio Cottages, One And Two Room Efficiencies And Two Bedroom Cabins ., Belleayre-Lodge, 1950th Belleayre Ski Lodge, VIEW BelleayreLodge.com Web Site, Belleayre-Lodge, Afristay, Belleayre-lodge, Upstater, Afristay. Below are the images:
Before referring to Belleayre Lodge & Cabins, we would like to speak about some tips about make counter up inside your space. Be sure you choose a dressing table with capability that is ideal. Belleayre Lodge & Cabins may be used for you who wish to change area is made up by the looks of the.
Chairs could be the proper choice for a along with dressing-table, as well as practical as it could be incorporated underneath the beneath the dresser, ottoman gives light's impact.
In the impression of Belleayre Lodge & Cabins that you simply need to be able to accommodate all the needs such as scents, accessories series, before 'trappings' instruments makeup items. In general, extra light is required by desks. This is often circumvented by positioning a wall light to the side mirror that was remaining and right or by the addition of a small light at around the reflection.