The article about American Standard Gooseneck Faucet was published at August 14, 2017 at 8:27 am. This image is posted at the Faucet category. American Standard Gooseneck Faucet is labelled with American Standard Gooseneck Faucet, American, Standard, Gooseneck, Faucet..
AmericanA•mer•i•can (ə mer′i kən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the United States of America or its inhabitants: an American citizen.
- of or pertaining to North or South America;
of the Western Hemisphere: the American continents.
- of or pertaining to the aboriginal Indians of North and South America, usually excluding the Eskimos, regarded as being of Asian ancestry and marked generally by reddish to brownish skin, black hair, dark eyes, and prominent cheekbones.
- a citizen of the United States of America.
- a native or inhabitant of the Western Hemisphere.
- an Indian of North or South America.
- See American English.
- a steam locomotive having a four-wheeled front truck, four driving wheels, and no rear truck. See table under Whyte classification.
Standardstand•ard (stan′dərd),USA pronunciation n.
- something considered by an authority or by general consent as a basis of comparison;
an approved model.
- an object that is regarded as the usual or most common size or form of its kind: We stock the deluxe models as well as the standards.
- a rule or principle that is used as a basis for judgment: They tried to establish standards for a new philosophical approach.
- an average or normal requirement, quality, quantity, level, grade, etc.: His work this week hasn't been up to his usual standard.
- standards, those morals, ethics, habits, etc., established by authority, custom, or an individual as acceptable: He tried to live up to his father's standards.
- a grade of beef immediately below good.
- the authorized exemplar of a unit of weight or measure.
- a certain commodity in or by which a basic monetary unit is stated. Cf. gold standard, silver standard, bimetallism, monometallism.
- the legally established content of full-weight coins.
- the prescribed degree of fineness for gold or silver.
- a class or grade in elementary schools.
- a musical piece of sufficiently enduring popularity to be made part of a permanent repertoire, esp. a popular song.
- a flag indicating the presence of a sovereign or public official.
- a flag, emblematic figure, or other object raised on a pole to indicate the rallying point of an army, fleet, etc.
- any of various military or naval flags.
- the colors of a mounted unit.
- (cap.) a U.S. Navy radar-guided surface-to-air missile with a range of 10–30 miles (16–48 km).
- a long, tapering flag or ensign, as of a monarch or a nation.
- something that stands or is placed upright.
- a long candlestick or candelabrum used in a church.
- an upright support or supporting part.
- [Armor.]a standing collar of mail.
- [Hort.]a plant trained or grafted to have a single, erect, treelike stem.
- a distinct petal, larger than the rest, of certain flowers;
- serving as a basis of weight, measure, value, comparison, or judgment.
- of recognized excellence or established authority: a standard reference on medieval history.
- usual, common, or customary: Chairs are standard furniture in American households.
not electric or automatic: standard transmission.
- conforming in pronunciation, grammar, vocabulary, etc., to the usage of most educated native speakers, esp. those having prestige, and widely considered acceptable or correct: Standard American English; standard pronunciation.Cf. nonstandard (def. 2).
- authorized or approved: The program was broadcast on the standard broadcast band.
Gooseneckgoose•neck (go̅o̅s′nek′),USA pronunciation n.
- a curved object resembling the neck of a goose, often of flexible construction, as in the shaft of a gooseneck lamp.
- [Naut.]a curved piece at the foot of a boom, attached to a mast by a vertical pivot and itself having a horizontal pivot so that the boom can be pointed in a wide angle vertically or horizontally.
- [Carpentry.]a vertical continuation of the handrail of a flight of stairs, terminating in a short horizontal part on the top of a newel post.
Faucetfau•cet (fô′sit),USA pronunciation n.
- any device for controlling the flow of liquid from a pipe or the like by opening or closing an orifice;
American Standard Gooseneck Faucet have 7 pictures , they are American Standard, Monterrey Bottom-Mount Kitchen Faucet With Gooseneck Spout, American Standard Fairbury Single-Handle Pull-Down Sprayer Kitchen Faucet In Stainless Steel, Gooseneck Spout, American Standard, Monterrey Top Mount 5 Inch Gooseneck Kitchen Faucet - American Standard, Heritage-Gooseneck-Kitchen-Faucet. Below are the photos:
The present day kitchen features a modern kitchen principle to get the thin terrain in your kitchen around. This notion gives when it comes to today's kitchen with contemporary furniture installment, thus make your kitchen look more modern and convenient to use. Contemporary kitchen style today has become popular one of the people as we learn.
A broad selection is of modern kitchen style creativity having a modern-style that you could copy. Various modern kitchen design is visible in net recommendations and several produce advertising. Additionally, several of those tips may also try to create a modern home wonderful that is modern.
Considering that the average recent of each household have a modern residence designs are applied to cope with crowded circumstances region. The current kitchen is made to improve the modern idea of your kitchen have an industry that was narrow. Who affirms having a American Standard Gooseneck Faucet that CAn't be converted into a kitchen of your aspirations? It's precisely this concern includes a little home is as distinctive as you can we've to be innovative to display the present day home contemporary like homes that are modern nowadays.