American Flag Rag Quilt was posted at October 6, 2017 at 3:52 am. This article is posted on the Quilt category. American Flag Rag Quilt is labelled with American Flag Rag Quilt, American, Flag, Rag, Quilt..
AmericanA•mer•i•can (ə mer′i kən),USA pronunciation adj.
- of or pertaining to the United States of America or its inhabitants: an American citizen.
- of or pertaining to North or South America;
of the Western Hemisphere: the American continents.
- of or pertaining to the aboriginal Indians of North and South America, usually excluding the Eskimos, regarded as being of Asian ancestry and marked generally by reddish to brownish skin, black hair, dark eyes, and prominent cheekbones.
- a citizen of the United States of America.
- a native or inhabitant of the Western Hemisphere.
- an Indian of North or South America.
- See American English.
- a steam locomotive having a four-wheeled front truck, four driving wheels, and no rear truck. See table under Whyte classification.
Flagflag1 (flag),USA pronunciation n., v., flagged, flag•ging.
- a piece of cloth, varying in size, shape, color, and design, usually attached at one edge to a staff or cord, and used as the symbol of a nation, state, or organization, as a means of signaling, etc.;
- [Ornith.]the tuft of long feathers on the legs of falcons and most hawks;
the lengthened feathers on the crus or tibia.
- [Hunting.]the tail of a deer or of a setter dog.
- the nameplate of a newspaper.
- masthead (def. 1).
- the name of a newspaper as printed on the editorial page.
- a tab or tag attached to a page, file card, etc., to mark it for attention.
- hook (def. 12a).
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]a small gobo.
- Usually, flags. the ends of the bristles of a brush, esp. a paintbrush, when split.
- a symbol, value, or other means of identifying data of interest, or of informing later parts of a program what conditions earlier parts have encountered.
- strike the flag:
- to relinquish command, as of a ship.
- to submit or surrender: His financial situation is growing worse, but he's not ready to strike the flag.Also, strike one's flag.
- to place a flag or flags over or on;
decorate with flags.
- to signal or warn (a person, automobile, etc.) with or as if with a flag (sometimes fol. by down): to flag a taxi; to flag down a passing car.
- to communicate (information) by or as if by a flag.
- to decoy, as game, by waving a flag or the like to excite attention or curiosity.
- to mark (a page in a book, file card, etc.) for attention, as by attaching protruding tabs.
- (of a brush) to split the ends of the bristles.
Ragrag1 (rag),USA pronunciation n.
- a worthless piece of cloth, esp. one that is torn or worn.
- rags, ragged or tattered clothing: The tramp was dressed in rags.
- any article of apparel regarded deprecatingly or self-deprecatingly, esp. a dress: It's just an old rag I had in the closet.
- a shred, scrap, or fragmentary bit of anything.
- something of very low value or in very poor condition.
- a newspaper or magazine regarded with contempt or distaste: Are you still subscribing to that rag?
- a person of shabby or exhausted appearance.
- a large roofing slate that has one edge untrimmed.
- chew the rag. See chew (def. 9).
- from rags to riches, from extreme poverty to great wealth: He went from rags to riches in only three years.
Quiltquilt (kwilt),USA pronunciation n.
- a coverlet for a bed, made of two layers of fabric with some soft substance, as wool or down, between them and stitched in patterns or tufted through all thicknesses in order to prevent the filling from shifting.
- anything quilted or resembling a quilt.
- a bedspread or counterpane, esp. a thick one.
- [Obs.]a mattress.
- to stitch together (two pieces of cloth and a soft interlining), usually in an ornamental pattern.
- to sew up between pieces of material.
- to pad or line with material.
- to make quilts or quilted work.
American Flag Rag Quilt have 13 attachments including IMG_7320, I Love It And I Hope My Customer Loves It Too!, American Flag Rag Quilt Pattern, 50 Star American Flag Red Backing, Pinterest, FREE PATTERN: USA Flag Rag Quilt, Fourth Of July American Flag Rag Quilt, American 50 Star Flag Rag Quilt, American Flag Rag Quilt 44.5\, DIY: American Flag Rag Quilt, FREE PATTERN: USA Flag Rag Quilt, Heather Spence Designs, RaG FLaG QUiLT - PDF EPattern - Primitive Raggedy American Flag. $6.00, Via Etsy. Here are the attachments:
The issue of globalwarming and also the deterrence of logging that is unlawful increasingly being echoed inside our ears. Additionally, as being an exotic region that also enjoyed a role because the world's lungs. But what energy if its citizenry doesn't, or less-friendly to the setting? As an example, less utilization of alternate components, including American Flag Rag Quilt.
American Flag Rag Quilt framed mirror by coloring and give is actually a modern cultural decorations that are pretty. While a simple condition, towel holder made from bamboo the image above doesn't search old-fashioned, actually. Its modest style, merged with a contemporary interior style minimalism. Even as we understand, the bamboo-section with its ends closed. Shut stops can be utilized as planting method that was organic. Simply require talent and dexterity, then be potted plant of bamboo.
To be skilled and more adept employ bamboo, see the house is decorated by suggestion sundries with bamboo subsequent editorial style. Bamboo is interchangeable with standard supplies which are less contemporary. Possibly that is something that makes lots of people 'contemporary' who WOn't wear bamboo. But into ornamental and furniture, bamboo may be transformed in the fingers of the innovative brain.