Bench Press Machine Dimensions was published at October 17, 2017 at 9:24 am. This article is published at the Bench category. Bench Press Machine Dimensions is labelled with Bench Press Machine Dimensions, Bench, Press, Machine, Dimensions..
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Presspress1 (pres),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to act upon with steadily applied weight or force.
- to move by weight or force in a certain direction or into a certain position: The crowd pressed him into a corner.
- to compress or squeeze, as to alter in shape or size: He pressed the clay into a ball.
- to weigh heavily upon;
subject to pressure.
- to hold closely, as in an embrace;
clasp: He pressed her in his arms.
- to flatten or make smooth, esp. by ironing: to press clothes; to press flowers in the leaves of a book.
- to extract juice, sugar, etc., from by pressure: to press grapes.
- to squeeze out or express, as juice: to press the juice from grapes.
- to beset or harass;
afflict: He was pressed by problems on all sides.
- to trouble or oppress;
put into a difficult position, as by depriving: Poverty pressed them hard.
- to urge or entreat strongly or insistently: to press for payment of a debt; to press for an answer.
- to emphasize or propound forcefully;
insist upon: He pressed his own ideas on us.
- to plead with insistence: to press a claim.
- to urge onward;
hasten: He pressed his horse to go faster.
- to push forward.
- to manufacture (phonograph records, videodiscs, or the like), esp. by stamping from a mold or matrix.
- to exert weight, force, or pressure.
- [WeightLifting.]to raise or lift, esp. a specified amount of weight, in a press.
- to iron clothing, curtains, etc.
- to bear heavily, as upon the mind.
- (of athletes and competitors) to perform tensely or overanxiously, as when one feels pressured or is determined to break out of a slump;
strain because of frustration: For days he hasn't seemed able to buy a hit, and he's been pressing.
- to compel haste: Time presses.
- to demand immediate attention.
- to use urgent entreaty: to press for an answer.
- to push forward or advance with force, eagerness, or haste: The army pressed to reach the river by dawn.
- to crowd or throng.
- [Basketball.]to employ a press.
- press the flesh, [Informal.]See flesh (def. 15).
- an act of pressing;
- the state of being pressed.
- printed publications collectively, esp. newspapers and periodicals.
- all the media and agencies that print, broadcast, or gather and transmit news, including newspapers, newsmagazines, radio and television news bureaus, and wire services.
- the editorial employees, taken collectively, of these media and agencies.
- (often used with a pl. v.) a group of news reporters, or of news reporters and news photographers: The press are in the outer office, waiting for a statement.
- the consensus of the general critical commentary or the amount of coverage accorded a person, thing, or event, esp. in newspapers and periodicals (often prec. by good or bad): The play received a good press. The minister's visit got a bad press.
- See printing press.
- an establishment for printing books, magazines, etc.
- the process or art of printing.
- any of various devices or machines for exerting pressure, stamping, or crushing.
- a wooden or metal viselike device for preventing a tennis or other racket from warping when not in use.
- a pressing or pushing forward.
- a crowding, thronging, or pressing together;
collective force: The press of the crowd drove them on.
- a crowd, throng, or multitude.
- the desired smooth or creased effect caused by ironing or pressing: His suit was out of press.
- pressure or urgency, as of affairs or business.
- an upright case or other piece of furniture for holding clothes, books, pamphlets, etc.
- [Basketball.]an aggressive form of defense in which players guard opponents very closely.
- [Weightlifting.]a lift in which the barbell, after having been lifted from the ground up to chest level, is pushed to a position overhead with the arms extended straight up, without moving the legs or feet.
- go to press, to begin being printed: The last edition has gone to press.
Machinema•chine (mə shēn′),USA pronunciation n., v., -chined, -chin•ing.
- an apparatus consisting of interrelated parts with separate functions, used in the performance of some kind of work: a sewing machine.
- a mechanical apparatus or contrivance;
- a device that transmits or modifies force or motion.
- Also called simple machine. any of six or more elementary mechanisms, as the lever, wheel and axle, pulley, screw, wedge, and inclined plane.
- Also called complex machine. a combination of simple machines.
- [Older Use.]
- an automobile or airplane.
- a typewriter.
- a bicycle or motorcycle.
- a vending machine: a cigarette machine.
- any complex agency or operating system: the machine of government.
- an organized group of persons that conducts or controls the activities of a political party or organization: He heads the Democratic machine in our city.
- a person or thing that acts in a mechanical or automatic manner: Routine work had turned her into a machine.
- any of various contrivances, esp. those formerly used in theater, for producing stage effects
- some agency, personage, incident or other feature introduced for effect into a literary composition.
- to make, prepare, or finish with a machine or with machine tools.
Dimensionsdi•men•sion (di men′shən, dī-),USA pronunciation n.
- a property of space;
extension in a given direction: A straight line has one dimension, a parallelogram has two dimensions, and a parallelepiped has three dimensions.
- the generalization of this property to spaces with curvilinear extension, as the surface of a sphere.
- the generalization of this property to vector spaces and to Hilbert space.
- the generalization of this property to fractals, which can have dimensions that are noninteger real numbers.
- extension in time: Space-time has three dimensions of space and one of time.
- Usually, dimensions.
- measurement in length, width, and thickness.
importance: the dimensions of a problem.
- unit (def. 6).
size: Matter has dimension.
- a magnitude that, independently or in conjunction with other such magnitudes, serves to define the location of an element within a given set, as of a point on a line, an object in a space, or an event in space-time.
- the number of elements in a finite basis of a given vector space.
- any of a set of basic kinds of quantity, as mass, length, and time, in terms of which all other kinds of quantity can be expressed;
usually denoted by capital letters, with appropriate exponents, placed in brackets: The dimensions of velocity are[LT-1]. Cf. dimensional analysis.
- dimensions, the measurements of a woman's bust, waist, and hips, in that order: The chorus girl's dimensions were 38-24-36.
- See dimension lumber.
- to shape or fashion to the desired dimensions: Dimension the shelves so that they fit securely into the cabinet.
- to indicate the dimensions of an item, area, etc., on (a sketch or drawing).
The article of Bench Press Machine Dimensions have 9 attachments it's including DF1700- Olympic Bench Press, Flat Bench Parts List ., Fitness Bench Press Multifunctional Dimensions, USA Made Legend Fitness 3105 Basic Olympic Flat Bench Press Dimensions, Multi-Station Bench Press Dimension, Legend Fitness 3106 Basic Olympic Incline Bench Press Dimensions, DF9500- Flat/Incline/Decline Bench, Pro Clubline Series II Combination Multi-Press Machine Specs, Flat Bench Press Plan - Bench Parts List. Below are the photos:
Bench Press Machine Dimensions has been combined with increasing consistency. Increasingly more homeowners discover that expertise can be used by them inside their restroom. There are various different alternatives to pick from. It is just an issue of thinning your decision to just one choice. Bench Press Machine Dimensionss that is traditional usually are oval or spherical.
For something a little unique a Bench Press Machine Dimensions that is significantly ranked can be chosen by you. One end-of the spike is only an inch heavy, as the tip of the oval is the standard depth for the drain. You should possess a table place that is greater to accommodate this design nevertheless it is magnificent to see and all sorts of enjoyment to show down for your friends. You can also uncover additional patterns including block. Some features a jar that is the exact same detail throughout the pan while some possess. Both designs are merely of deciding which will continue to work best in your bathroom a matter.
Components that are typical incorporate stainlesssteel or pottery. Which standard components are excellent, for genuine ornamental components can be chosen by you like cement or marble. The quality of the structure and the toilet is quite stunning and add true episode together.