This blog post of 18 Wheeler Headache Rack was published on November 24, 2017 at 1:35 am. It is posted under the Rack category. 18 Wheeler Headache Rack is labelled with 18 Wheeler Headache Rack, 18, Wheeler, Headache, Rack..
Wheelerwheel•er (hwē′lər, wē′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that wheels.
- a person who makes wheels;
- something provided with a wheel or wheels (usually used in combination): a four-wheeler; a stern-wheeler.
- See wheel horse (def. 1).
Headachehead•ache (hed′āk′),USA pronunciation n.
- a pain located in the head, as over the eyes, at the temples, or at the base of the skull.
- an annoying or bothersome person, situation, activity, etc.
Rackrack1 (rak),USA pronunciation n.
- a framework of bars, wires, or pegs on which articles are arranged or deposited: a clothes rack; a luggage rack.
- a fixture containing several tiered shelves, often affixed to a wall: a book rack; a spice rack.
- a spreading framework set on a wagon for carrying hay, straw, or the like, in large loads.
- a wooden frame of triangular shape within which the balls are arranged before play.
- the balls so arranged: He took aim at the rack.
- a bar, with teeth on one of its sides, adapted to engage with the teeth of a pinion(rack and pinion) or the like, as for converting circular into rectilinear motion or vice versa.
- a bar having a series of notches engaging with a pawl or the like.
- a former instrument of torture consisting of a framework on which a victim was tied, often spread-eagled, by the wrists and ankles, to be slowly stretched by spreading the parts of the framework.
- a cause or state of intense suffering of body or mind.
- violent strain.
- a pair of antlers.
- [Slang.]a bed, cot, or bunk: I spent all afternoon in the rack.
- to torture;
torment: His body was racked with pain.
- to strain in mental effort: to rack one's brains.
- to strain by physical force or violence.
- to strain beyond what is normal or usual.
- to stretch the body of (a person) in torture by means of a rack.
- to seize (two ropes) together side by side.
- rack out, [Slang.]to go to bed;
go to sleep: I racked out all afternoon.
- rack up:
- [Pool.]to put (the balls) in a rack.
- [Informal.]to tally, accumulate, or amass as an achievement or score: The corporation racked up the greatest profits in its history.
18 Wheeler Headache Rack have 6 photos including US Cargo Control, Garrett Wallace, For The Remainder Of This Post, We Want To Talk About The Name 'headache Rack' And Where It Came From. If You Are Looking For A Definitive Answer, ., PRODUCT TOUR: \, View Picture ., US Cargo Control. Following are the pictures:
18 Wheeler Headache Rack can be cool hues for the bedroom when paired with the proper feature colors like shades-of magic, lightblue green. Shining extras comfortable and could make your house more stunning. It is the usage of orange shade it is the top colour for that bedroom and was spoton, not-too vibrant but relaxing.
Selecting a color scheme that you make you feel not many uncomfortable and like will be the thing that is most critical that you should contemplate. Don't neglect to be sure that whatsoever color combination you select must match every depth in your room.
This color is so mixes completely with all the color palette and extras found in this room develop room style with color possibilities above can help you determine your own house on a color scheme that is most relaxed for you.The bedrooms are properly designed to begin choosing the right color.