The image of Lab Report Results Section Example was published on August 1, 2018 at 3:43 pm. This post is uploaded on the Sectional category. Lab Report Results Section Example is labelled with Lab Report Results Section Example, Lab, Report, Results, Section, Example..
Lablab (lab),USA pronunciation n.
Reportre•port (ri pôrt′, -pōrt′),USA pronunciation n.
- an account or statement describing in detail an event, situation, or the like, usually as the result of observation, inquiry, etc.: a report on the peace conference; a medical report on the patient.
- a statement or announcement.
- a widely circulated statement or item of news;
- an account of a speech, debate, meeting, etc., esp. as taken down for publication.
- a loud noise, as from an explosion: the report of a distant cannon.
- a statement of a student's grades, level of achievement, or academic standing for or during a prescribed period of time.
- output, esp. printed, containing organized information.
- a statement of a judicial opinion or decision, or of a case argued and determined in a court of justice.
- reports, a collection of adjudications.
fame: a man of bad report.
- on report, (of personnel) under restriction pending disciplinary action.
- to carry and repeat, as an answer or message;
repeat, as what one has heard.
- to relate, as what has been learned by observation or investigation.
- to give or render a formal account or statement of: to report a deficit.
- to send back (a bill, amendment, etc.) to a legislative body with a formal report outlining findings and recommendations (often fol. by out): The committee reported out the bill.
- to make a charge against (a person), as to a superior: I intend to report him to the dean for cheating.
- to make known the presence, condition, or whereabouts of: to report a ship missing.
- to present (oneself ) to a person in authority, as in accordance with requirements.
- to take down (a speech, lecture, etc.) in writing.
- to write an account of (an event, situation, etc.), as for publication in a newspaper.
- to relate or tell.
- to prepare, make, or submit a report of something observed, investigated, or the like.
- to serve or work as a reporter, as for a newspaper.
- to make one's condition or whereabouts known, as to a person in authority: to report sick.
- to present oneself duly, as at a place: to report to Room 101.
Resultsre•sult (ri zult′),USA pronunciation v.i.
- to spring, arise, or proceed as a consequence of actions, circumstances, premises, etc.;
be the outcome.
- to terminate or end in a specified manner or thing.
- something that happens as a consequence;
- a quantity, expression, etc., obtained by calculation.
- Often, results. a desirable or beneficial consequence, outcome, or effect: We had definite results within weeks.
- get results, to obtain a notable or successful result or response;
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Exampleex•am•ple (ig zam′pəl, -zäm′-),USA pronunciation n., v., -pled, -pling.
- one of a number of things, or a part of something, taken to show the character of the whole: This painting is an example of his early work.
- a pattern or model, as of something to be imitated or avoided: to set a good example.
- an instance serving for illustration;
specimen: The case histories gave carefully detailed examples of this disease.
- an instance illustrating a rule or method, as a mathematical problem proposed for solution.
- an instance, esp. of punishment, serving as a warning to others: Public executions were meant to be examples to the populace.
- a precedent;
parallel case: an action without example.
- [Rare.]to give or be an example of;
exemplify (used in the passive).
Lab Report Results Section Example have 9 photos including Materials And Methods For Lab Report, Results Section Of A Lab Report, This Is Only A Preview, Free Physics Lab Report Format Example, Lab Report Results Section, Superb Lab Report Results Section Example Amazing Pictures #6 05 Writing A Lab Report: Discussion, Lab Report Sample: Page 3, Lab Report Results Section Example #8 TEP025 Writing The Methods And Materials Section Of Your Laboratory Report, University/School Laboratory Report. Following are the attachments:
With the addition of designs appealing in it and strapped by setting a little rug you are able to finish the design. This rug is going to be tied as well as every one of the objects in a watch that is nice.
That A Workplace Decorating Suggestions To Defeat Boredom in Function could perhaps be tips and insight for that interior planning of your dream home. The office can be a place where we spend some time performing our work that is daily. There's also saying that the workplace is actually a second home than dwellings.
Thus, it is important to have the ability to coordinate any office space enjoyable and cozy. Since to have a comfy Lab Report Results Section Example, we shall experience appreciate performing their daily work-day for many people feel drained and bored.